virus

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:55:58 MST 2012

I too read frustration and sarcasm in his post

It did remind me of one linux operator that got tired of rogue machines
probing his linux box trying to infect it with windows exploits. One in
particular, that I can't remember now.

He wrote a script that targeted that particular exploit and would infect
the machine attacking him and actually clean the exploit off the
infected machine and then remove itself.

Even so, it was illegal for him to do that, but I do wish someone would
allow this kind of script to clean up all the infected machines.