Which linux distro

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Fri May 18 20:02:01 MST 2012

I have to agree.  Unity sucks so bad I have a hard time recommending
Ubuntu.  But Gnome Shell has stabilized and with a small amour of tweaking
(I.e. installing of themes) I would place my Gnome desktop against any Mac
desktop for clean, professional looking desktop.

This afternoon I even had a Windows user looking over my shoulder at work,
and his comments about how he should try Linux again based on how friendly
and easy to look at my screen was.

Whatever you do... the default theme on both Unity and Shell is nothing
special.  Gnome-Look.org is your friend.

Otherwise, I would use Mint.

Kevin