wireless stoped working

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue May 8 11:24:52 MST 2012

/var/log/syslog on ubuntu.

You'll see network manager reeling usually, or accompanying iwl* (intel)
driver messages probably.  Could be firmware, could be your router/ap
dying too - wouldn't be the first time someone found a cheap one was
rebooting itself occasionally with use.

Could be interference too, wireless in 2.4ghz space is quite crowded,
5ghz is ideal if supported at both ends.

WPA rekey should be seamless, that's just resetting the crypto key on an
interval to keep people from cracking your session.

-mb