python error

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:56:21 MST 2012

     well.... I almost made it through your instructions. I got as far as:

bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $ sudopybrew venv use proj
# Using `proj` environment (found in
/home/bmike1/.pythonbrew/venvs/Python-2.7.2)
# To leave an environment, simply run `deactivate`
bash: /home/bmike1/.pythonbrew/etc/venv.run: Permission denied
(proj)bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop

     Is it supposed to give that error?