attach XP computer to network fror printing

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:54:29 MST 2012

well darn! I just read more of the man page and discovered I could just
allow all ports by changing a setting in 'etc default/ufw. But when I tried
to enable it it responds with an error: problem running ufw-init. so I
think it might not be running but when I try restarting it I am told that
ufw isn't running so it won't reload it. Does anyone have any experience
with this? or else should I just go with iptables? I'm thinking I should
just go with iptables but..... I am putty in your hands!

--