attach XP computer to network fror printing

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:07:53 MST 2012

the man page just mentioned that if you didn't specify  the protocol it
would assume both of them. It didn't mention anything about the 'range'
issue. I earlier said that you can issue the command and you could include
15 ports. I just realized that they probably meant per issuance of the
command! Does anyone know if that is right?