*nix commands on windows

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Mar 14 22:15:07 MST 2012

Agreed, I use it when I'm stuck using a corporate mandated windoze
laptop or servers for win-only apps.  I've found it quite helpful in
that circumstance, even to the point I'd keep it on a default win server
image I deploy out via template.  That was about the time I switched to
linux full-time and never looked back.

-mb