*nix commands on windows

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Mar 14 18:35:39 MST 2012

I personally support Cygwin and (to a point) like it, but I don't ever use
it unless I have NO OTHER POSSIBLE OPTION whatsoever...
For example, for some reason my Linux box quit connecting to my daytime job
VPN and I installed a SSH server using Cygwin so I can create a reverse
tunnel and access the AIX server and Linux boxes I actually do stuff with.
ET