gparted - how to move a partition? SOLVED

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sun Mar 11 09:02:37 MST 2012

Thanks Larry.  Finally got it to work.

It took a while to figure out how to actually do that maximizing
of the complete sda2 partition as I got an error and it failed
the first few times I tried it. (See Brian's comment further below).

But then I tried "maximizing" to only about 95% of what I thought
was available free space, and then it worked.

Joe

***** [Joe observed: This was an important key] *****