CenturyLink/DirectTV

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 08:11:47 MST 2012

Hi Eric,

You where one of the people that helped me when I had questions about configuring Qmail Toaster on CentOS 5.

I've been toying with the idea of configuring a server and taking another stab at running a server out of my home office.  I've done some brief research and it appears the way to configure Qmail Toaster on CentOS 6 is to follow the CentOS 5 install and configuration.  Am I on the right track?

Thank you for your help then and thank you for your help going forward.

Keith Smith