hp C-7250

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:19:32 MST 2012

the printserver can print to the printer.... so I guess I don't need to
worry about the ip address thing.
localhost:631 sees the printer from the laptop.
the error I can see is:
 processing since
Sat 07 Jul 2012 09:13:45 AM MST
*"The printer is not responding."*

(I don't know where the cups logs are)

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Carruth, Rusty <