hp C-7250

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Sat Jul 7 08:58:30 MST 2012

Can you give us more info?  Like, can the print server print to the printer?  Can you get the client to see the server and add the printer?  When you say 'print test page' what sort of errors does the server give?  (check cups logs etc)

Without that there's not much I can think of to say to help you.