Looking for Router Suggestions

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Sat Jul 7 10:24:20 MST 2012

You could use a USB ethernet dongle with an old laptop. Only your LAN
side would need to be GigE.

Sounds like you might need another shelf. ;)

I put a vent in the top of my closet (where all networking and servers
are) to let the heat out into the room. Works well even w/out a fan, so
long as the room ceiling is higher than the closet ceiling.

--
-Eric 'shubes'