some pages just won't load

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:32:14 MST 2012

I have a slight problem. On one of my computers I have one page that just
will not load completely. I'm thinking that maybe I enabled a filter or
something but disabling the filter has no effect. The website is
hi5.comand the 'home' tab, the 'profile' tab, and the 'messages' tabs
don't fully
load.
On a possibly related note.... when I hover over links that show drop down
menus the drop down doesn't appear
I wonder, someone suggested disabling something at one time for security
reasons and maybe that is what I did.... what does those drop downs?
--