lubuntu 'find'

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:02:30 MST 2012

Betty,
Are you saying that the "locate" and/or "find" command is not present
(doubtful), or that you don't see a graphical search (like with the "dash"
in ubuntu?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM, betty <nicepenguin at webcanine.com> wrote:

> I am using l-ubuntu 12.04 with the pcMan manager and i can't for the life
> of me find the  way to 'find' a file or something with part of a file name
> in it. it is driving me crazy. What am i missing???
> thanks
>
> --
> betty i.
> www.webcanine.com
> information for people
> who care for dogs.

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.