Paint a battery

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:56:43 MST 2012

Awesome potential though it may be difficult to both retain capacity and
reduce toxicity of the process.  I hope they can manage it though!

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>wrote:

>  I know this is off topic, but still an idea that has interesting
> possibilities.
>
> A team at Rice university is working on batteries that can be painted on
> any surface.  In one test, they painted batteries on some floor tiles.  In
> another they painted one on a beer mug.
>
> Here's a link to the story.  In the story there's a link to a video
> explaining the process and showing the batteries.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06/29/paintable_battery_texas/

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.