What is the presentation for Thursday PLUGeast?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:40:40 MST 2012

I will be doing a presentation on Editing Video with OpenShot.  Brian will
do one of his Inkscape or Blender shorts as well as a demonstration of
linking selected PLUG calendar events and repeats to your personal calendar.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Ed <plug at 0x1b.com> wrote:

> Didn't see an announcement on the site, just wondering
>
> Ed

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.