OT HDW question

Mark Jarvis m.jarvis at cox.net
Tue Jan 10 23:16:12 MST 2012

I just ordered & received a TRENDnet 2-port USB KVM switch kit. I
thought I was OK on the video because its rated resolution is greater
than what I'm running.

What's the problem? It appears to only have VGA video ports and one of
the computers I be hooking up to it has only DVI. Is there such a thing
as a DVI-to-VGA adapter? Will I have problems using this unit with my
computers?

I'm sure that the solution is simple, & I probably should know the
answer, but video is one area I have no expertise in.

Thanks in advance for any advice.