backup entire system

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Jan 4 06:29:10 MST 2012

The problem is that there is a UUID in the /etc/fstab file with no device to
match it to.
If it is the swap, run:
swapon -s
and you'll see that swap didn't get mounted.
I advised you about this in one of me previous messages.

look at /etc/fstab and:
find what is mounted with UUID and replace it with the device's or,
find what is mounted with UUID and replace the device's UUID..
ET

PS: Or use 'raw device' (ei: /dev/sdaN) to identify the device on /etc/fstab