backup entire system

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:41:36 MST 2012

I successfuly repartitioned it. Sorta...... As it is loading an error
appears on the screen that says

     The disk drive for UUID=07f5933-9b67-4105-b9ae-0d0174fe759d is not
ready yet or not present.

and then it says to wait or press cntrl-D (I think) or S to skip mounting.
So I do one of the two options and the operating system loads.
The only thing I can think of that might be causing this is that I moved
the swap partition. I also made it smaller because gparted would not create
it the same size as it was originally. gparted said it was 4.6GB but now it
is 4.56GB.

What  can I do to fix this?

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Dale Farnsworth <dale at farnsworth.org>wrote:

> > well, I am almost ready to repartition my drive. But I have a question to
> > get opinions on; what is the difference between reiser4 and ext4? What
> are
> > the benefits and drawbacks of each?
>
> You don't want to use reiser4 unless you have a specific, well-understood
> reason for doing so.  I consider reiser4 obsolescent and it has never had
> the reliability of ext3/4.  On the other hand, ext4 is a mainstream,
> well-supported FS.
>
> Dale Farnsworth