CodeIgnigniter Config Question

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:19:45 MST 2012

Hey Keith,

You can address this multiple ways. One way is mod_rewrite. Obviously this
is outside of CodeIgniter. Another way is to define custom Routes (
http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/general/routing.html).

I personally recommend against one monolithic controller. I've found that
if your controller is more than about a page of code, its failing DRY
principles, difficult to refactor, difficult to test, etc. This is not
always the case, but a decent generalization. Then again, if you can
leverage models, libraries, and views, and still only have about a page of
controller code, then go for it.

Eric