I need opinions.

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Feb 16 07:47:08 MST 2012

Mike,

If you have GoDaddy, they provide Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Wiki, and a
eCommerce cart that you can install at the touch of a button.

Actually, Googling for "free web forum template" or "free blog css
template" will turn up many thousands that you can use within KompoZer.
These templates usually consists of a group of files, a set of images to
provide some toning backgrounds and borders, an HTML file (sometimes XHTML)
that provides some dummy content, and a CSS file that controls the
appearance of the content and use of the images.  Example:
http://www.free-css.com/free-css-templates/page133/blogger.php

Of course, since these are just creating HTML/CSS, you can also move to a
more comprehensive free website maker like:  http://www.opendesigns.org/
BTW, does your hosting site offer php?  MySQL?  For many CMS like Drupal or
Wordpress, you need MySQL/php.  PHP CMS with flat file databases (where you
don't need MySQL) include:

Pivot (http://www.pivotlog.net/):
SkyBlueCanvas Lightweight CMS (http://www.skybluecanvas.com/)
Pluck (http://www.pluck-cms.org/)
RazorCMS (http://www.razorcms.co.uk/)

I believe that the "get rich quick" "email me for the link" is terribly ill
conceived.  You would do better advertising your ability to make some
websites around your local area and on your page.  That link makes you look
scammy.

Besides, I will give everyone a good "Work From Home" link right now:
http://icanworkfromhometo.blogspot.com/2007/11/teletech-or-hire-point-customer-service.html

Start your Application:  http://www.hirepoint.com/athome-en-US/
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> wordpress won't work (I don't think)
> does anyone know of a forum template for kompozer that doesn't cost
> anything? Believe me..... if I had any money I would be happy to pay for
> things but I don't have any money. The last 4 bucks in my checking account
> went to go daddy to pay for a domain that I can hopefully make some money
> with :) (onlineworkfinder.us) This is the page I'm going to put my ad on.
>
>  I was thinking that making it real simple without all the hoopla that the
> scam sites usually have would be the best idea.

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**