Web App Troubles

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Mon Feb 13 14:16:59 MST 2012

Hi All,

I'm maintaining a web app that I've built and has been in production for a long time. We're starting to see issues with people using an iPad with Safari (certain functions of the app aren't working properly). I don't have access to an iPad and don't know anyone who could lend me one.

Given this situation how does one test a web app if you don't have the platform to test with. Is there some kind of iPad simulator I can download (hopefully for free)?  In the bigger scheme, are there other platform/browser simulators that can be used for testing?

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Peter