Arduino-Nagios Display

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Feb 13 12:22:00 MST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Will Bradley <bradley.will at gmail.com>wrote:

 Hey all! I've made a workshop to get admins like ourselves hands-on
programming Arduino Ethernet to do cool stuff over the network, like
display Nagios stats, pull from webservices, or any other network stuff
you'd like to do in an inexpensive deck-of-cards package.

Nobody's signed up yet though so I've dropped the price to what I'm
crossing my fingers covers all the costs. You get to take home an Arduino
Ethernet, my custom-made LED matrix kit, and all the fixins to make it work
including FTDI, usb cable, and ethernet cable; plus you'll have a good
understanding of coding an Arduino to do whatever crazy stuff you want;
it's super easy, too!

Basically, you'll learn how to make this, minus the soldering and stuff:
http://willbradley.name/2011/12/arduino-nagios-display/

Sign up quick, tell your friends, or it's gonna get canceled!
http://bsidesphx-elec.eventbrite.com/

--
(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype