Percona

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:02:54 MST 2012

Hi Lisa,
I tried to use the REMI and EPEL repos, the problem I had was the
latest PHP-MYSQL rpm was packaged for MySQL 5.1.x, not MySQL 5.5.x.
Uninstalling AMP packages, then installing from source is probably the
best way, but then you lose all of the package management stuff.
When I get a chance, I'll try that method, but that won't be for a bit.

Eric