Questions about Working with (or around) Unity in Ubuntu 12.04

Tom Haws tom.haws at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:17:14 MST 2012

Hooray!  I installed gnome-shell from the Software Center.  I forgot this
is why I waited for 12.04 to upgrade in the first place.  I'm back in
Gnome!!!!!

Major sigh of relief.

Tom

--
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you
will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller