Youtube running to fast

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:03:12 MST 2012

You know.... I said a couple of days ago that my audio was running fast...
it is really youtube. It loads about three seconds of the video and plays
it back in like half a second. Now if the video is long enough it will
begin to play normally and I can back it up and watch it normally (backing
up before then doesn't  help) but most videos are not long enough. It seems
when I download the youtube file it plays normally but I don't want to have
to d/l every you tube file *want  *to watch! Is this a youtube issue?