flv - mp3

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Sat Aug 18 15:43:03 MST 2012

> mplayer --dumpaudio /media/entertaiment/Videos/*one* --dumpfile audio.mp3

I would recommend against using bash expansion to try to do them all
in one shot. Rather, try testing on 1-2 files, then write a loop to go
at them all.

>      SO then I tried doing it separately     but still it failed
>
> mplayer --dumpfile stream.dump

Not sure what you were trying to do here? Try this, on just one of the
flv files:

mplayer file.flv --dumpaudio --dumpfile file_audio.mp3

Of course, replacing file.flv with the specific name of the file.