flv - mp3

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:23:07 MST 2012

     Well, I ran what you told me to but it failed.

mplayer --dumpaudio /media/entertaiment/Videos/*one* --dumpfile audio.mp3
MPlayer2 UNKNOWN (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote
control.
Playing /media/entertaiment/Videos/*one*.
File not found: '/media/entertaiment/Videos/*one*'
Failed to open /media/entertaiment/Videos/*one*.
Playing audio.mp3.
File not found: 'audio.mp3'
Failed to open audio.mp3.
Exiting... (End of file)

     SO then I tried doing it separately     but still it failed

mplayer --dumpfile stream.dump
MPlayer2 UNKNOWN (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote
control.
Playing stream.dump.
Detected file format: MPEG-PES
MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
Video: Cannot read properties.
Load subtitles in .
Requested audio codec family [mpg123] (afm=mpg123) not available.
Enable it at compilation.
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
[mp2float @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2float @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2float @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2float @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2float @ 0x2854740]Header missing
ad_ffmpeg: initial decode failed
ADecoder init failed :(
Could not open audio decoder ffmpeg.
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
[mp2 @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2 @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2 @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2 @ 0x2854740]Header missing
[mp2 @ 0x2854740]Header missing
ad_ffmpeg: initial decode failed
ADecoder init failed :(
Could not open audio decoder ffmpeg.
Requested audio codec family [mad] (afm=libmad) not available.
Enable it at compilation.
Opening audio decoder: [hwmpa] MPEG audio pass-through (fake decoder)
AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 ch, mpeg2, 320.0 kbit/22.68% (ratio: 40000->176400)
Selected audio codec: [hwmpa] afm: hwmpa (MPEG audio pass-through for
hardware MPEG decoders)
[AO OSS] audio_setup: Can't open audio device /dev/dsp: No such file or
directory
[AO_ALSA] Format mpeg2 is not supported by hardware, trying default.
AO: [alsa] 44100Hz 2ch s16le (2 bytes per sample)
[format] Sample format big-endian MPEG-2 not yet supported
[libaf] Reinitialization did not work, audio filter 'format' returned error
code -2
[libaf] Unable to setup filter system can not meet sound-card demands,
please send bugreport.
Couldn't find matching filter/ao format!
Audio: no sound
Video: no video
Exiting... (End of file)