no luck on memory for mystery Intel motherboard

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:27:03 MST 2012

you might have a dead board then, if its ram the thing doesn't like
then it would start beeping. try removing all ram and see if it beeps.
but if it still doesn't then you might be needing the board as well.

note you might also want to make sure it has a speaker attached or
built in also.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Steven A. DuChene
<linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:
> nope, no beep codes

Stephen