no luck on memory for mystery Intel motherboard

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 14 23:49:38 MST 2012

nope, no beep codes

-----Original Message-----

From: Stephen

Sent: Aug 14, 2012 11:25 PM

To: Main PLUG discussion list , "Steven A. DuChene"

Subject: Re: no luck on memory for mystery Intel motherboard

Any beep codes? If just ram it should be making noise
On Aug 14, 2012 7:25 PM, "Steven A. DuChene" <linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:

So I received the three matching sticks of 1066MHz DDR3 non-ECC memory today from Tiger Direct but when I tried it in the mystery Intel motherboard, I still do not get any video. So back to square one. Still no clear idea what memory is correct for this MB.

The toe tag on the piece of string tied to the MB says:

Platform family: Tylerburg (not Tylersburg)

Platform name: Burnside

Platform P/N: D70751-201

Processor/Stepping: NMH

IOH/Stepping: TYB