OT: How to add a second Google Voice number?

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Mon Aug 13 13:41:23 MST 2012

Google is very careful not to be a phone company - when JD talks about
the link between your real phone number and their Google voice number,
that makes Google a forwarding service, not a Phone Co. - the
regulatory burden is night and day.

So, if you open a second Gmail account and link it to your one real
phone number - it will steal it from your first Gmail account, which
will then not have a related land line. Although they do stay active
if you link it to your Google talk account - that might be automatic
these days - duno

The economical route is to go VoIP => http://diamondcard.us/