Software Contracts

David Demland demland at cox.net
Fri Aug 10 21:05:47 MST 2012

Peter,

These are all very good ideas, but if your system is a key element to your
clients business, they may want some in place to protect their business in
the long term. One way to do this  is  to escrow the code in case something
happens to you support of the system. You may want to keep that in mind if
there is an issue over the long term support of the system. I have had to do
this with some of the system I have built in the past.

David