DON'T PANIC

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Aug 10 20:07:01 MST 2012

Same thing here - slowaris early in my unix-y years only had vi prior to
finding out about sunfreeware.com, so i just got used to it.  Finding
vim made it that much more likeable to prefer it to today.  To this day
I'll find myself when using a windoze system notepad or gedit on linux
still compulsory hitting :wq! when done, and having to think for a sec
why it didn't do anything.  Opps...

-mb