LTE Speeds / accessibility

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:02:51 MST 2012

So far i have loved the 4g experience in the phx metro area. I get
better reception in areas where i had iffy 3g coverage. and the speeds
have ranged from 2-10x better depending on where i was. if i get 3 or
more bars i can usually get 15-20MB up and down.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Derek Trotter
<expat.arizonan at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like that if you want to brag to people that you're on the fastest
> network, go with AT&T.  If you want reliability, go with Verizon.
>
> On 4/16/2012 7:58, Lyle Tuttle wrote:
>

> http://gigaom.com/2012/04/14/solving-the-lte-puzzle-comparing-lte-performance/?utm_source=General+Users&utm_campaign=367387a6d7-c%3Amob%2Ctec%2Cvid%2Ccld%2Ccol%2Cbbd+d%3A04-16&utm_medium=email

Stephen