ssh in network

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:55:32 MST 2012

guess what I just found out.... openssh-server wasn't installed  on the
laptop. So I installed it and now  netstat has the same line on it that
says port 22

  sudo netstat -antp | grep 22
  tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      433/sshd

However, I still can't ssh to the ubuntu. But I scan ssh from  the ubuntu
to the mint. Yipee!

--