OT: How to clear google's record of one's searches? SOLVED

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Oct 29 02:06:23 MST 2011

Problem solved. Thanks to all who responded.

Clues to the solution were at the link below ...
although the steps were not precisely right.
First had to log in and then could not find a "My Account" page ...
then had to search around some to find the "Web History" link.

http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=54052

To remove items from your Web History, follow these steps:
- Click the Web History link on the My Account page.
- Click Remove items. You'll then be in edit mode.
- Select any items you don't want and click the Remove button.
- There's also a link to clear your entire Web History.