OT: How to clear google's record of one's searches?

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Fri Oct 28 23:40:04 MST 2011

It may help to know that the search suggestions that drop down are not necessarily customized (depends on if you're logged in and have opted in to search history).
The suggestions are primarily based on an index of all search queries ever entered, stored anonymously, and matched to the word(s) you're typing, and only include a secondary filter to match your search history if you've opted in to that service.