Another reason for Linux.

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:56:13 MST 2011

In context Lynn is right. If you want to improve business via Linux you need
applications that business owners want so you need a paralell to what is in
use by MS platform's.

While data is the part you generally can't replace easily there is also
disaster recovery. How long are you down without your services and how much
does it cost you.