LaTop battery care and life expectancy

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Oct 11 18:56:53 MST 2011

Don't forget the issues with heat. the longer and higher the heat
exposure the shorter the battery life. Also for my primary laptop I
will remove the battery entirely if I am plugged in and intend to run
for a while. Doing so gives me years longer on one battery.

On 10/11/11, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you Joseph for take the time to explain all this to me.  I think I
> understand better.  Since my laptop runs without a batter if plugged in I
> assume I should only place the batter in my laptop when I plan to run it on
> batter power only.
>
> The battery has been out for several months and it is still at 80% .  Will
> it hurt the battery to let it self discharge for a few months?
>
> Thank again for this wealth of info and thank you to everyone who responded.

> Keith Smith

Sent from my mobile device