my parents present to me:

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:28:42 MST 2011

I didn't put any specs because I have no need for speed or lots of memory.
 I suppose this would be the minimum because I can get this at walmart for
about $200:

Intel Atom N455 processor
1GB memory; 250GB hard drive
10.1" WSVGA CrystalBrite LED-blacklit display
Webcam, 5-in-1 card reader, Wi-Fi
Windows 7 Starter

or

Intel Atom Dual-Core N570 processor
1GB memory; 250GB hard drive
10.1" Display with Webcam
Card reader, Wi-Fi & USB
Windows 7 Starter

You are a linux group. As such I hope you don't put windows on it. 250GB?
What in the world would I do with that large a drive. I only need like 40GB
unless Linux is starting to need a lot of space.

Well.... because I put specs in I suppose we should do bidding on the job.
What do you say?

--