Migrating to Mac

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:32:45 MST 2011

I can't help with that Carl.  The last time I touched a Mac was back in the
late 80's or maybe 1990.  The thing I hated back then was if you did not
want to do things Apple's way, you pretty much could not do them.  Do they
even support a three button mouse today (or is the middle "button" just
ignored)?