Migrating to Mac

Carl Parrish cparrish at carlparrish.com
Wed Nov 16 17:25:04 MST 2011

Somehow it never occurred to me to ask PLUG about my migration to Mac
problems. But I still do about 80% of my work in my Fedora 15 running on
parallels. (I have been told that VMware Fusion is better on resources when
I'm running Windows but I pull that up for exactly one website I only need
to use once a week). Anyone have a way to make a copy / paste work on a Mac
the way it does in Linux? Meaning that if I select text I can use the
middle button to paste. You would think the extra steps of command-c,
command-v wouldn't bother me so much but after having the Mac for about 90
days I *still* forget several times a day.