Weird project

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:23:59 MST 2011

I am trying to modify the Debian Squeeze live install to be more
"persistent" or something similar. that i can run from USB, and make
changes instead of having it revert to its original state.

I am almost to the point of re-partitioning the USB stick for
Fat32/ext and trying to install directly to The USB device.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Stephen