Looking for a C class

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Sun Mar 20 05:45:24 MST 2011

You can't go wrong with just trying things, looking up docs, and asking
questions. That's what I'm doing right now for C. All you need to invest in
is a web browser, IRC client, compiler, and a proper editor.

Some resources:

http://cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/
irc.freenode.net ##c (beware of Zhivago in that one, he's not a friendly
one)

You might also check out my project that I'm using to learn C, (what will
be) a poker-dealing IRC bot. So far I've completed the bits dealing with the
deck of cards, shuffling, and the algo used to compare 5 and 7 card hands.

https://github.com/supertunaman/ircpoker