Debian Sarge/Etch Build ImageMagick/PerlMagick, and apt-get

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Mar 9 21:02:59 MST 2011

0) Evidently the 4.1 gcc could not build PerlMagick.

Does anyone have an sarge or etch system with gcc > 4.2 who can build be the
package in a directory, then tar.gz for me?

1) Debian sarge could have been updated to etch, and full apt-get package
updates competed at some point in the past.  However these sources appear to
no longer be available?

Does anyone have legacy sarge/etch systems and what do you do now that 3.1
sarge sources are no longer available from debian?

--
(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype

 http://www.obnosis.com

Senior Systems Administrator
IncentiveLogic,com

*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*