SCaLE9x redux

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at Schwab.com
Wed Mar 2 08:56:16 MST 2011

I'm totally stoked from SCaLE. I spent all day Friday at devOps, and
think that from there I can start helping my team to change our self
image in a way that makes more money for the company.
Hans, Leigh Honeywell's keynote on hackerspaces was great.

What I would really like instead of video is a copy of slides from the
presentations, but all there is on the SCaLE site is video of the talks.
I did find one of the slide sets here:
http://www.slideshare.net/kitplummer/quality-assurance-in-a-devops-world
And have followed up with a couple other devOps presenters about their
slides.  I was told that it may take a few days before the slides are
posted.

While looking for slides, I noted more good slide sets at
http://www.slideshare.net .  I really like that site and would welcome
others' URLs to any other good stuff there.

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this
address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system
and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.