sysadmin job opening at schwab

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Jun 18 09:29:16 MST 2011

I contacted Eddie Balko to apply.  He worked with me at University of
Phoenix building servers for a while.  He's a conservative thin creative
easy going man, with a passion for Arizona things like scooter rides and
museums.

I liked him very much and found him to be humble, willing to learn and very
intelligent.

Hopefully he will be successful applying and be able to interview.

(602) 791-8002  Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**