ZoneMinder Video - Configuration

James Dugger james.dugger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:33:13 MST 2011

I need to set up a Linux box with video monitoring for a small retail
business.  I have been looking at ZoneMinder and wanted to know if anyone
has used this in the past or has any advice for system hardware and
configuration.  The following represents what I am trying to hook up to this
new system:

10 cameras - color
feed from each camera is recorded on HDD or RAID in separate file for each
24 hour period.
24-hour files are saved for 7 days then are over written with newer feeds.
video feeds will be accessible remotely through web app.

I am concerned with minimum system requirements.

--
James