re computer donation?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:24:30 MST 2011

thanks for the help. <smile>

I left my phone in the message so I could be contacted directly. I really hated losing that powerbook. I even tried salvaging the HD from it. that was toast as well (heat does some serious things).

come to think of it, this is the first time I have asked for this kind of help. it's a humbling experience. I hope to be able to "pay it forward" as soon as I can get employment (assuming that VR gets the ball rolling). this may take a few months or a year (I hope not this long).

believe me guys, I do appreciate the help and am willing to help out wherever possible. if you have something I can do given my current skills, I'd be more than willing to participate.

-Eric